Thursday, April 15, 2010

Never Heard a Prayer Quite Like This Before

The ice cream truck decided not to show up today (apparently it comes on the COLD days??), so Jonah and I made a quick trip to Wal*Mart to pick up some treats.

We started driving out of our development, and two teenagers on bikes were in the road ahead. One turned right and rode off. The other was waiting to turn left, and was in front of my car, so we were stuck there waiting behind him.

Jonah is very observant these days.

He said to me "Mommy, are those his BOXERS?!"

I looked again.
Well, he was wearing jeans.
But I don't think one inch of denim actually covered the young man's rear end.

I couldn't lie, so I agreed that yes, they *are* his boxers.

My son promptly bowed his head, folded his hands, and prayed:

Dear God,
Please make him take off his underwear.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment